English Summer Camps
Learn English in Beautiful British Columbia Canada. Have you ever thought learning English could be more enjoyable. I remember sitting in my Foreign language classes in school, just not understand or learning really how to converse. There wasn't anyone to practice with or learn from except the teacher. I wish I could have been immersed into the language. I could have learned it better and learned practical conversation skills.
How about a vacation to British Columbia Canada while learning English? I have been to British Columbia and it is gorgeous. The Mountains, lakes and ocean. There is so much to do their. Skinner Creek offers ESL in a summer camp environment. So in addition to learning English, you also learn to ride horses.
They have programs for kids and adults. Check out their website for more info. This camp fills up fast, so contact them ASAP for reservations.
2010 ESL Summer Camp Dates:
CAMP #1: July 3rd to July 29th
CAMP #2: July 31st to August 26th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment